- You are here:
WHAT ARE YOUR GOALS
will help you achieve your fitness goals faster than you ever thought possible, using my tried and tested personal training techniques I will give you the health and fitness of your youth.
- You have never been able to stick to a routine.
- You have been trying a new diet every few months and always end up back at the same weight.
- You are tired of doing the same old workout and getting nowhere.
My approach as a personal trainer is to tailor the fitness workouts to suit your lifestyle, no two people have the same lifestyles so you need a personal training workout to suit you and your situation.
I am a Personal Trainer based in Crawley, West Sussex and work in a 20 mile radius of Crawley. I do Personal training in the Forest gym (in tilgate park), homes, parks, gardens.
As your personal trainer my ultimate aim is to train your body and mind, by teaching you the fundamentals of fitness, to help you establish a fitness routine that you can stick too and to get you the physique and lifestyle you desire.
- Weight loss
- Muscle endurance
- Strength training
- Bodybuilding or muscle hypertrophy
- Core strength
- Cardiovascular endurance
- Nutritional advice
So if you would like to lose a couple of inches on the waist or add a couple on the biceps, get back the energy you deserve then you and I will be able to work closely together in achieving your desired outcome. The benefits of achieving these goals are enormous. With so many diseases and sicknesses these days a well structured exercise routine and balanced nutritional intake is a must.
- Reduces the risk of dying prematurely.
- Reduces the risk of dying prematurely from heart disease.
- Reduces the risk of developing diabetes.
- Reduces the risk of developing high blood pressure.
- Helps reduce blood pressure in people who already have high blood pressure.
- Reduces the risk of developing colon cancer.
- Reduces feelings of depression and anxiety.
- Helps control weight.
- Helps build and maintain healthy bones, muscles, and joints.
- Helps older adults become stronger and better able to move about without falling.
- Promotes psychological well-being
Read more about Nutrition